Wednesday 15 October 2014

Dear Diary : Introduction - Eighteen years from now.

Dear Diary,


My name is Mayuri Hendricks ,just got eighteen on this 13th of October. I know people have many hobbies and they have it since there childhood , and finally i started writing . Teens are full of life , emotional drama, boyfriends ,girlfriends, friends, etc etc :there life is full of fun except me. I prefer to be self concerned i want to be a celebrity *Prettiest one* but m FAT. n moreover ugly acc. to me . since , i have been late to start a diary i should start it from the beginning .


Eighteen years from now is a journey of each year  how i struggled, how am i managing  things, my failure, my love, my friends , my betrayal and many more .

When an infant is born parents plan a future from themselves n there child , so it was with me too, i was born in Lakhnadon a village in Madhya Pradesh India ,but we were from Jabalpur since there were no hospitals we went to Lakhnadon. Birth timing 12:20pm . you must be thinking why i wrote timings its because i truly believe in destiny and god . 

And the name was Hendricks , "Mayuri Hendricks" !


rare birth date, rare name . OMG ! my childhood was without my mother, (she ain't dead) she used to work some other city and i used to be with my father. My father and i share a bond of  love, friendship, and most importantly a mother . 3 years passed and finally there was a new member in our family Malcolm Hendricks my lil baby brother , you av no idea how possessive i am about him from his birth, i'll upload photographs in which i was like not letting anybody touch my baby brother in get together  at home (christening) so angry i was afraid , that someone would just take him away from me . m a mother,father,sister,friend,consultant and everything for him . we started growing up my mother went back to Katni for work and daddy i and brother were at Jablapur . I started my KG 1 session so excited to go to school , my father always had made tiffin boxes for both of us till date he does . personally i dont remember much but i was a shy kid , had always a best friend (nagma) who never thought we were bff school life was going very good, but home was a disaster . I was afraid of my mother , we never shared a bond , we were like strangers to each other . my mother used to fight with my daddy n i always thought my mother is wrong . she was never happy about my percentage, or anything thing which she knew was I want to make my daughter a DOCTER . time passed , she started fighting more , proportionally i started hating her more that time also she wasnt living with us , she was working in Jhansi she got transferring . she used to beat me up, i used to think m i a threat to her , m i a jinx to this family , just think a 5 year old child thinking this way , bit matured right . Life has made me mature fast . i used to think things will never be changed . i wont ever have  a happy life parents fighting , relatives at home making them understand , that video memory is still in my memory ... ...........

But dont Worry diary things will change, theres someone on this world watching and protecting you. and he will change life but you have to wait for the next it's late i have to go.

Love XOXO
Mayuri (moon)
16/10/2014

No comments: