Thursday 23 October 2014

Dear Diary : Love Letter

Dear Diary,

I feel the same for you !
  MY 7th, 8th , class were alright things going beside me were just failure in everything but i      started to ignore n moved on 9th was a section change class . I was again in "D" section . my friends and i separated ,i thought may be god even doesn't want our friendship to workout . i made new friends "M." and "S" . M was a mentor to me n supported me a lot we were knowing each other since childhood through V.B.S (vacation bible school) It was all a new feeling having a bff, mentor, sister whose spent most of the time with me in school , at tuition, on phone , shopping etc. somehow i started feeling life is going to change now and be in my favor this year , i started studying again , grades were improved but as usual my mom always had a prob with my friend M., i had whole lot of my class as friends . S was havin a boyfriend and used to cut hands for him if anything go wrong between them. and i felt that as a showoff because in our school or i can say in our city this was the hot topic that guys, girls used to cut hands. my thinking was since 14 years your mom dad is bringing u up either in ur bad times or ur good time u never cut hands for them n here come a 4 months guy in ur life and u cut hands wen he's hurting you . LOVE is not FORCIBLE  . during these things many things were happening i had a friend whom i knew through church .He was sweet right! *blush* even now my face glows when i talk about him . that was a strange feeling because according to me "i wasn't a person who could ever fall in love " one fine day S's bf got me a letter through him . a love letter which goes : really short and sweet 
"You And I Are Going To Be Okay. You Know That Right?"
and he asked for a reply , i was soo boyish that i didn't know what to reply.? hahah days passed ,everyday S's bf used to ask me did u write the reply and somehow he even wanted me to say yes for him i asked M she said he's sweet and genuine . i told her whenever i go to church every friend of his is staring at me i had a doubt he told everyone that i am already his gf before and now they would want to c us together so he's  making an attempt to ask me out. I somehow felt he's saying this just because of his REPO . but even i was attached to him and never wanted him to go ......and....... finally.......the decision..

I know diary you want to know but SUSPENSE is what i loveeeeee yayyy
okhay bye !
and for those who think my blog is kiddish lemme tell you all maturity is yet to come i wasn't mature at the age of 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13 get it i learn a lot from my life and i am still learning somehow i am a little mature now  .

LOVE XOXO
MAYURI
24/10/2014

No comments: